Association for Sustainable Community Development (ASSCOD’s) vision is to facilitate economic development in rural India living by providing access to good education and health care. ASSCOD targets groups among lower caste families who are living below the poverty line, these are mainly in the rural areas of Cheyyar and Vandavasi Blocks in Tamilnadu.
Tribal people known as irulas have been living in isolated places of interior villages of Kancheepuram and Thiruvannamalai Districts have no access to basic amenities such as safe drinking water, shelter, clothing and health care facilities. ASSCOD is making sincere efforts to address those issues and improve the quality of lives of tribal people.
ASSCOD is distributing tricycles to the physically handicapped persons. The tricycle is very much useful to them and helps as a means of transport. Your donation of Rs. 5200 will be used for purchasing a tricycle and handover it to a disabled person.
Cost Break Up of ONE UNIT:
||Amount in Rs
||Cost of the Tricycle
||Transporting the Cycle from the factory to the beneficiary
||Travel, admin, and petty expenses
About the organization
iCharity is an online charity platform, which increases the ease and transparency with which donations can reach NGOs within India. iCharity is registered as a Non-profit organization and aims to create a platform for the NGOs to reach out potential donors.
Mission of iCharity
- To raise awareness about various social programs, schemes carried by various voluntary organizations within India and increase the ease with which donations can reach them
- To increase transparency in charity activities by identifying and auditing charitable organizations.
- To function as an effective reach out mechanism for voluntary organizations who lack the resources and technology to showcase their work in the social sector.
- To bring greater efficiency in the entire chain of operations and progressively reduce the cost of fund raising.
- To sensitize people about the necessity and significance of giving back to the society.
- icharity firmly believes that by commitment, people engagement and the usage of technology, it is possible to bring a holistic and positive outlook towards charity and volunteer work, to eventually benefit the disadvantaged.
Art of Charity Organization (iCharity)
Commercial Block-1, Zone 6, Golf Course Road,
DLF City Phase-V, Gurugram-122009, Haryana
There are no reviews yet.