The torrential downpour in the state of Assam continued to wreak havoc, causing the flooding on National Highway 37 and affecting 200 villages in Morigaon district alone due to the rising water levels of river Brahmaputra.
At a time when India stands united , we are collecting donations and doing crowdfunding drives to assist the affected families and help them in this tough time.
Assam floods have dislocated over 26 lakh people. Donate now to Assam flood relief fund and help them survive.
The collected amount will be transferred to chief-minister relief fund.
Many lives are waiting for things to change for the better and you can make it happen.
About the organization
iCharity is an online charity platform, which increases the ease and transparency with which donations can reach NGOs within India. iCharity is registered as a Non-profit organization and aims to create a platform for the NGOs to reach out potential donors.
Mission of iCharity
- To raise awareness about various social programs, schemes carried by various voluntary organizations within India and increase the ease with which donations can reach them
- To increase transparency in charity activities by identifying and auditing charitable organizations.
- To function as an effective reach out mechanism for voluntary organizations who lack the resources and technology to showcase their work in the social sector.
- To bring greater efficiency in the entire chain of operations and progressively reduce the cost of fund raising.
- To sensitize people about the necessity and significance of giving back to the society.
- icharity firmly believes that by commitment, people engagement and the usage of technology, it is possible to bring a holistic and positive outlook towards charity and volunteer work, to eventually benefit the disadvantaged.
Art of Charity Organization (iCharity)
Commercial Block-1, Zone 6, Golf Course Road,
DLF City Phase-V, Gurugram-122009, Haryana