In a first major militant attack in 3 years, a massive explosion targeted a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy on 14th February, killing 44 CRPF Personnel and wounding several others.
As India reels in the aftermath of the February 14 Pulwama attack, whole nation has come forward to help the grieving families through financial support and assistance for the education of the martyrs’ children.
At a time when India stands united in the face of terror, we are collecting donations and doing crowdfunding drives to assist the grieving families and help them in this tough time.
Many lives are waiting for things to change for the better and you can make it happen.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.