Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) provides free and nutritious food to all of students for three times a day.
The regular food include snacks and meals. In normal days the meal provided to them contain rice, dal and a vegetable curry. On Sunday and some other holidays Egg/Fish/Chicken curry is provided with rice and dal. On festive occasions special meals are arranged for everyone that contain rice,dal. two vegetable curries, pickle and kheer.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.