For many homeless children and the elderly, Delhi NCR’s winters are particularly harsh. It’s time to show we care and gift them warmth. We will distribute blankets to make this winter a comfortable one for them.
Donating for the cause is very easy and convenient. A unit gift consists of Rs 500 which will help us in donating two blankets on your behalf.
Donors can choose to donate in multiple units of 1, 2, 3 or more.
With the funds collected, iCharity, as a distribution partner, of ReNew Power Gift Warmth campaign, will purchase the blankets and distribute them to those who needs it on the streets of the NCR as winter sets in.
Check previous year’s edition of Gift Warmth
About the organization
iCharity is an online charity platform, which increases the ease and transparency with which donations can reach NGOs within India. iCharity is registered as a Non-profit organization and aims to create a platform for the NGOs to reach out potential donors.
Mission of iCharity
- To raise awareness about various social programs, schemes carried by various voluntary organizations within India and increase the ease with which donations can reach them
- To increase transparency in charity activities by identifying and auditing charitable organizations.
- To function as an effective reach out mechanism for voluntary organizations who lack the resources and technology to showcase their work in the social sector.
- To bring greater efficiency in the entire chain of operations and progressively reduce the cost of fund raising.
- To sensitize people about the necessity and significance of giving back to the society.
- icharity firmly believes that by commitment, people engagement and the usage of technology, it is possible to bring a holistic and positive outlook towards charity and volunteer work, to eventually benefit the disadvantaged.
Art of Charity Organization (iCharity)
Commercial Block-1, Zone 6, Golf Course Road,
DLF City Phase-V, Gurugram-122009, Haryana