Deepshikha Mahila Bal Utthan Samiti (DSMBUS) is offering job oriented vocational training to unemployed youth and women in different streams including- Computer Education, Software Engineering, Hardware and Networking, Computerized Accounting, Graphic Designing, Spoken English and BPO Training since 2001. The students come from different urban, semi-urban and rural backgrounds. The trainings are offered at the vocational training Centre called Compucord. Till now, DSMBUS has trained thousands of candidates and assisted them in their placement in reputed organizations.
The donation of Rs. 3000 will be used for vocational computer education to females & unemployed youth from disadvantaged family for helping them in improve their skills and get suitable employment. The donation will be utilized for staff salary, training expenses and course material.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.