Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS) is started construction of building for HIV+ve orphan and Community health center at Karanjgaon Village on (Nagpur-Mumbai Highway) Tal. Vaijapur dist. Aurangabad (Maharashtra state) at present 50 orphans is living in the rental building. They are studying in the Govt. & private Schools with the donations of individual philanthropists. Due to increase in number of children, MGVS is constructing a 7,000 sq. feet building as a permanent shelter for the orphan and community health centre for rural poor. But, the available budget is enough for the building construction only. MGVS is seeking your support in providing basic amenities for HIV +ve children such as bed /cot and mat. Your generous donation of Rs. 4500/- will be used to buy a bed, Cot and mat for HIV +ve Orphan child.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
View Sample Feedback Report
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
About the organization
Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS) initiated its work in Aurangabad District of Maharashtra state in 1995-96 which is one of the most backward districts in Marathwada region. The vision of the organization is to strengthen the grassroots initiatives for socio economic upliftment of economically downtrodden, rural, slum women, children and youth through promoting community based development programme in the field of health, education, environment, water, sanitation and women empowerment.
The head of the organisation Mr Appasaheb Ugale hails from a small village in Vaijapur Taluka of Aurangabad Dist. He has completed his diploma in mechanical engineering. While working with a Reputed NGO in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, he was moved to think about the most backward villages of Aurangabad District and determined to serve the down trodden of these backward areas. He believes that by struggling alongside the poor and motivating them to take their own initiatives will bring true development.
MGVS believes in Community Driven Development (CDD) Approach in its programmes. Through this CDD Approach, local communities are encouraged to participate in every stage of project cycle such as planning, implantation, monitoring evaluation and sustainability. MGVS has been working to improve the reproductive and child health status of rural poor by reduction of maternal mortality, morbidity, totality and STD rate through community based intervention. MGVS is working in health and education also working in rural water supply and sanitation for achieving following objectives.
- Take Action for Prevention and Control of STD / HIV/AIDS among Female Sex Workers (FSW) and vulnerable population in Aurangabad District of Maharashtra State
- To Improve the Reproductive Health status of women (age 15 to 49 years) by reduction of maternal mortality, morbidity, totality and STI / RTI, rate in the targeted population of Gangapur block of Aurangabad District through community based intervention .
- To create awareness and provide training on organic farming among the rural farmers of Aurangabad District.
- To create awareness and build capacity of village community to take up the issue of Drinking water and sanitation of their own village and solve by their involvement and contribution towards maintenance and sustainability
- To provide day care and education services for the street children who are left out during day time as their mothers go for daily wages.
- To create awareness and build capacity of rural , women groups and as will as Community Based Organization
Please click here
to view the annual report of MGVS for the year 2011-12
||Designation in the committee
||Years of membership
||Mr. Mansukh Manakchand Zambad
||Mr.. Popatrao Dasharath Patil
||Mr. Appasaheb Janardhan Ugale
||Mr. Shivaji Bhaurao Aware
||Ms. Sunita Girijinath Shejul
||Mrs. Alka Kishor Patil
||Mr. Bhausaheb Karbhari Gunjal
||B.Com, Masters in rural Development
||Masters in rural Development
Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS)
No 2, Behind MBC Building, Opp. Raviraj Hotel,
Adalat Road, Aurangabad,
Maharashtra, Pin- 431001
Appasaheb Ugale, Project Director