Paripurnata’s Halfway-Home is rehabilitation home for mentally ill destitute women. The project aims for rehabilitation of mentally ill women who were abandoned by their families or have left their homes and couldnt trace back. The women undergo residential rehabilitation programme for a duration spanning from eight to twelve months. On successful completion of the programme, the rehabilitated women are sent home or provided some employment .
The rehabilitation process includes pharmaco-therapy, counselling, socio-cultural therapies and occupational therapies including visits to the homes of the beneficiaries, conducting awareness programme, and sensitizing activities and also to follow up on the rehabilitated persons (ex-residents) about their wellness, in the form of house visits, free of cost medicine and counselling, for at least three years.
Your donation of Rs 1900 will be used to provide one month of support to a woman at the Halfway-home.
|Bed linens||Rs. 50/-|
|Toilet items||Rs. 50/-|
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.