Rural Depressed Welfare Association (RDWA) is providing bee hive boxes to tribal women in forest fringe area of Jawadhu Hills. These boxes are given free of cost. The women will arrange for the queen bee with the assistance from their community. The honey derived from these boxes is a good source of income for these poor tribal women.
But the primary concern being enrichment of bio diversity, the pollenisation that will occur will increase the number of potential seeds and the original local plants will grow as far as the bees spread them.
The cost of Bee hive boxes including cost of transport and installation is Rs.3,200/- per bee hive box at an average.
Your donation of Rs. 3200 will be used to provide a bee-hive box to a poor tribal woman. The honey derived will be a good source of income for the woman and the bees will help promote bio-diversity in the area. All other charges including travel, administration and monitoring will be borne by RDWA.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.