‘The Rice Bucket challenge!’
We are happy to inform you that ReNew Power is organizing the Rice Bucket Challenge as part of its CSR initiative under RII (ReNew India Initiative). This initiative aims at collecting funds for the purchase of rice to be distributed to the underprivileged people in ReNew Power’s partner NGOs.
Donate towards the purchase of rice for the charity bucket from 3rd October till 13th November 2018.
Do take up the challenge to put a smile on someone’s face and some rice on their plates. ReNew Power will match your contribution for this cause! Come forward and participate!
Click and Give!
Donors can donate Rs 500 (for 10 kgs of rice) in single or multiple units (2,3,4 etc). Each unit will cost Rs 500.
*Note: ReNew Power will purchase rice equivalent to the donation amount and distribute it to the children in need through its partner NGOs.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.