CRASA is supporting about 100 women (mostly in their old ages) who are suffering in coastal villages. These women belong to poorer section of the society often abandoned by their own families. They live by doing some menial works. They are unable to support themselves fully event with work and often suffer from medical problems, which became worse after being untreated for long time. CRASA is supporting them through free medical and eye camps for them and provide medicine and nutritional support. CRASA provides food items 15kilo rice, 1kilo cooking oil, 1 kilo provisions, 1 saree, 1 blanket and medicines to these identified women to live a decent life .
Your donation of Rs 1100 will be used to provide following to a poor abandoned woman in the local area
|One saree||Rs 250|
|Rice 10kgs||Rs 350|
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.