Deepshikha Mahila Bal Utthan Samiti (DSMBUS) is currently running a Comprehensive School Health Program (CSHP) for providing Free Medical Check-up to students of government schools of Jaipur since August, 2011. The programme reaches to more than 60,000 students of Government schools every year.
The project is implemented by professional medical team including professional MBBS doctors, Dentist, Eye Specialist, ANM’s and GNM’s. The general check-up of the students is done by professional medical team and also multivitamins & deworming medicines are given free of cost.
The cost providing medical checkup and medicines to one student is Rs 100. Your donation of Rs 5000 will be utilized for providing medical checkup for 50 students from government schools in Jaipur and surrounding areas. The donation utilized for salary- Doctors and Staff Members, medicines, traveling and awareness generation activities.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.