The primary purpose of iCharity is ‘to promote charity in India; to boost philanthropic participation by corporates and to encourage mass participation in charity via easy to use, transparent charity portal’. As a significant part of this endeavor, iCharity enlists various NGOs working for the upliftment of underprivileged in India and provide them a platform to communicate their missions and goals to large a base of donors and supporters to raise funds for their projects.
- The NGO should be working in India in the sectors of Education, Children, Health Care, Elderly, Skill Development, Special Needs, Women Empowerment and Environment.
- The NGO should be making a tangible impact in its chosen area/sector.
- The NGO should have valid 12A, 80G certificates (and 35AC, if applicable).
- The NGO should be willing to provide complete utilization feedback on each donation/fund.
- The NGO must not work for the benefit of a particular religious community or caste.
- Adherence to Credibility Alliance Norms for Public Disclosure.
Please note that the above are only baseline requirements. iCharity carries out complete verification of credentials, governance, financials and projects of each NGO before enlisting. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0124-4986696 for more information.