BADRISH KIRTI JAN KALYAN SAMITI (BKJKS)
BADRISH KIRTI JAN KALYAN SAMITI (BKJKS) a voluntary organization of Chamoli District evolved in the year 1998, by a group of like-minded people with an intuitive vision to serve the marginalized and down trodden communities for a greater social change in the field of socio-economic empowerment. Since its inception it has been struggling hard to show its efficiency & effectiveness in the development process, rendering the best possible services for the holistic development of the community.
Since the day of inception the organization has intervened in the Socio-economic development packages basically focusing on the women empowerment, poverty alleviation, management of the Natural Resources like Land, Water & Forest, Community Development health focusing on nutrition, sanitation, women & child health, better health practice measures creating awareness & accessing the health service inputs, community plantation for eco –environment balance, and formation of SHG for micro credit transactions, capacity building of the community on PRI & effective role transformation vis-à-vis development sectors & other need based community initiatives like promotion of the sustainable agriculture for food security basically to stem the tide of migration etc., are some of the integrated development approaches of BADRISH KIRTI JAN KALYAN SAMITI (BKJKS). More to say, human/women development by holistic means is a unique BADRISH KIRTI JAN KALYAN SAMITI (BKJKS) approach.
BKJKS activities works toward a just and sustainable society to facilitate empowerment of the poor irrespective of cast, creed, language and religion sown trodden marginalized and weakest section of society to bring about a change in the life of people by Innovating them in the process of change to strengthen grassroots capacities by building confidence, problem solving capacities, resilience and skill among local people in ensure, children, education, Health, Women, Rural development, Socio-economic development.
|Member of Present governing board of Organization/ Trust/Society:
- Education Guaranty Scheme (EGS): – Implementing 41 education guaranty centers in the remote areas, more than 1500 children’s being are benefited.
- Alternative and Innovative Education (AIE): – Implementing 8 centers, more than 77 drop out children’s being benefited
- National Programme for elementary Girls Education and Learning (NPEGEL): – Implementing 28 ECCE centers more than 444 children’s are being benefited.
- Total Sanitation Campaign (TSC): – Working among 29 Gram Panchayat with 2162 BPL families.
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM): – To facilitate training for ASHA in 7 blocks.upto three modules.
- Horticulture Development Programme (NHDM): – To facilitate farmer’s technology programme, with implementing an Apple Garden on 5 Acre.
- Establishment of a demonstration model for medicinal and aromatic plants and training to villagers and awareness generation among school children’s in remote area of district chamoli, uttarakhand.
- Awareness generation program among rural women.
Tripathi Bhavan,Near Rishi Ganga,
Indira Market, Gopeshwar ,
Distt – Chamoli 246401,Uttarakhand, India.
Tel: 01372-252598(O) +919412082143 (M) +919634057664(M),
Contact person: Dr.S.P.Dimri
Village- Langasu,(Dimri Sadan)
Post office- Langasu 246446,
Via- Langasu, Distt-Chamoli, Uttarakhand,India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +919412082143 (M) +91-9634057664(M)
Contact person: Dr.S.P.Dimri Mobile:- +919412082143
Showing all 1 result
Donate for education expenses of poor child for one year₹1,000.00 by BADRISH KIRTI JAN KALYAN SAMITI (BKJKS) Donate Now